Wednesday 16 May 2012


@FineComposition

This is a group from Hawaii, which i have recently started following on twitter and they blog about other interior designers and furniture trends. On their twitter page, they post links up from their blog showing these different designs. Some of the designs they have posted are really modern and are the type of the designs that I am interested in.

When i have some time on my hands, this has often been something which I have looked at. This is because the designs that they show you are really unique and are all very different. Also I feel like this is a very good way to keep up to date with current trends in the design world which is something i see as essential for a student architect/interior designer.

By following this group on twitter, it allows me to "re-tweet" any ideas which I really like, this then sharing them with the rest of my followers on twitter and by "re-tweeting" their tweets it will inform other people that follow Fine Composition that I'm "re-tweeting" which pushes me into the design world as other designers may start to follow me by seeing what i follow. Also because I have started to follow a lot of Architecture or Interior Design related groups this allows me to broaden my knowledge by doing something I am currently doing in my day to day life, it will allow me to keep up to date with all the different trends currently being used and any tips that could possibly be used in my designs. Not only does it help be expand on my knowledge, I know that I could contact the groups I follow if I need any advice on a project, or if I just want another professional opinion on my work.

Although I will be using Twitter to give myself a greater knowledge and help me generate more innovative ideas, and communicate easier between other designers, it is harder to blog on Twitter due to word limits being set on your tweets, which is why this blog will be my main source for blog entries and I will frequently post my blog address onto my Twitter account so people that follow me or even vue my page just the once will be able to take a look at my blog when they want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment