Tuesday 22 January 2013

UCAS

So with my UCAS all now completed and sent off its now a case of waiting for the replies from the universities about my interview dates. I've applied for four courses, Architecture at Leeds Met and Huddersfield and also Architecture Technology at Leeds Met and Huddersfield. I've received emails back from the two courses at Huddersfield, for interviews on the 19th of next month, it's now time more me to start pulling my portfolio together and selecting the work which I think is the best and reflects me the most.

So the next month or so will be all hands to the pumps getting this most crucial stage of the whole application together! I shall continue blogging about my UCAS journey and the results of the Huddersfield interview and anything that happens with Leeds Met.

No comments:

Post a Comment